I teach lessons to students from the age of 5 to the age of 70! I usually recommend waiting until the age of 7 to start lessons, but the appropriate age is really determined by ability to focus for lessons and approximately 30 minutes of daily practice.
Types of Lessons:
- Beginner – advanced piano
- Beginner – intermediate guitar
- Beginner – intermediate violin
- Beginner mandolin, banjo, hammered dulcimer
- Vocal coaching
- Monthly group classes – piano and guitar Scheduling & Rescheduling
Semester commitment for private lessons- By scheduling for a semester, you are committing to finish that semester and pay for each month in that semester.
Other – If you only wish to schedule a one-time lesson or a month’s worth of lessons, please specify that in your scheduling request and I will do my best to find a good slot for your request.