- When you sign-up for the semester, you are committing to the whole semester.
- If for any reason you cannot complete your semester lessons, you will be expected to pay for the remaining lessons, and a student waiting for sponsorship will receive those lessons.
- 1st month of lessons: one hour per week
- 2nd month of lessons: two hours per week
- 3rd month of lessons and on: three hours per week
Summer lessons: two hours per week/eight hours per month
Studio Student Supervision:
- Only students 13 and older may be left at the studio without supervision when not in a lesson.
- Parents may drop off students 5 minutes early for their lesson and may pick them up no later than 5 minutes after their lesson is over. This is to preserve respect and as much focus for back-to-back students as possible.
Payment: Due the first week/lesson of the month, for the month.
- Group class: $40/month per student
- 1 student: $60
- 2 siblings: $110
- 3 siblings: $160
- 4 siblings: $210
- Each additional sibling receives a $10 discount per month (private lessons only).
- 5th week days will be reserved for makeup lessons.
- One makeup lesson per month plus emergencies: 5th-week make-up lesson days are only available for lessons missed due to emergencies or when you give 24-hours notice.
- Parents are responsible to schedule makeup lessons.
- The online payment option is available to help avoid late payments.
- If you cannot pay the first week of the month, please add $5 per student to your payment.
Fees: Administrative Fee
- $25 per family
- Due during the first semester of your lessons each calendar year. As a thank you to consistent students, I will waive the fee every other semester of continuous full-time lessons.