- Sponsors provide a valuable opportunity to deserving students who could not take lessons without the sponsor’s support.
- Sponsors can choose from a semester scholarship or a donation to the program.
- Donations in any amount are welcome.
- All sponsors are invited to attend recitals and performances.
- Semester scholarships will provide deserving and needy students with 12 one-hour group classes. Spring Semester: February-April 2017/ Summer: June-August/Fall: September-Novemeber
- A semester scholarship is $120, ($10/class, great low rate for private lessons!)
- Full-time sponsors can specify a student they want to sponsor.
- Full-time sponsors are invited to attend lessons and performances.
- Sponsored students who maintain the student requirements of sponsorship for a full semester will secure for themselves another semester of sponsored lessons.
Students will be invited to apply for Oh Suzannah Scholarships and given the following criteria. The students must:
1. Complete an interview where they will hear and sign an agreement stating what would be expected of them if they were sponsored for music lessons.
2. Fill out the application for the scholarship, outlining what sponsorship would mean for themselves and their family.
3. Exhibit consistency in practice habits, attendance, attitude and family support to maintain their spot in the scholarship program.
For more details see: Student Requirements for Sponsorship
- Any extra donations will help support the program. Every dollar donated is used to help families in need by providing for lessons, supplies, and instruments.
- Instrument donations are extremely welcome and appreciated!